Re: [RC] Defensive weapons - Susan

I have a .40 compact that I carry when I run or ride.  It stays out of the way and is very easily concealed.  I've not had any problems with it jamming, either.  If you use good-quality ammo (as is most commercial ammo), you won't have a lot of problems with a semi-auto jamming.

Going along with what Roxanne wrote, does anyone know if there is a reciprical agreement between OK and WY, CO and NB?  I do a lot of traveling with my horses and never go alone.  I would, however, like to go legal if possible.

koppj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I second what Ed says and also want to add this- the CCW ( concealed carry weapons) permit is accepted by many states with reciprical agreements - I know Kentucky's is valid in many of the surrounding states.

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)