Subject: [SPAM] RE: [RC]   [RC] slaughter vs consumption
From: "Terry Banister" <ebeyrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, March 15, 2007 10:44 am
To: heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is the CHOICE of the people of the U.S. NOT TO EAT DOGS, CATS and HORSES
because they are looked upon as family pets and best friend material. And
there is NO NEED to eat dog and horses in this country, so this should be a
dead issue.

Based on this fact, breeding excess animals (dogs, cats or horses) or
acquiring excess animals that cannot be cared for as one would care for
one's own child, is going to become econimically unprofitable, and the
people who are doing it will eventually think twice. But it will take time
for the new habits and practices to become established. We are now going
through the necessary thinking process. I am confident that the next
generation will do things more efficiently and humanely.
Terry
"May the Horse be with you"

simple tips.
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline