[RC] Anyone in the Auburn/Sacramento want to ride a nice horse? - sherman

I can verify that Sierra is a sweet, uncomplicated mare. I think I rode her twice, about 12 miles or so each ride, before I did the 50 on her. I trusted Ranelle’s assessment of her & knew I wasn’t going to get hurt. She was very well behaved even at the start of the ride, forward and willing, not spooky, no naughty behavior...pretty, too!

Kathy

Ranelle wrote:

She is my backup horse, and a sweet mare. She has done an LD before I bought her, and a 50 miler last year. She did great, has great recoveries, and is a nice mare to ride. Kathy Sherman rode her on the LOVE ride last year and did a great job with her. She needs a sensitive rider, as a cowboy trainer rode her with spurs before I owned her and really scared her. I do prefer a woman honestly for that reason, but an experienced sensitive guy is ok too. Max "naked" weight of rider I prefer is about 160lbs.