[RC] Need a horse - Teresa Williams

I may wish I hadn't done this, but here goes:

I am searching for a second/back-up endurance horse. He/she will be used primarily to help me further my young mare's training and will compete 10-12 times per year throughout the southeast, primarily in LD, for the next two years. The ideal horse would be 14.2 - 15.2 HH; 5 - 10years old; experienced in CTR or endurance; an easy keeper with no vices; great to tie, clip, load, or shoe; and well -trained enough that my sister or daughter could ride. If Arabians or Arabian-crosses come in not-spooky, that would be great, too. I lack experience with morgans or mustangs, but would consider horses with experience that are not arab or part arab.

I know, I know, People in Hades want ice water, too!

If you happen to know of a horse that fits the bill please e-mail me at dugans dot tiger at yahoo dot com.

Thanks in advance for any leads.

TW

Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar