[RC] Cool to Auburn Trail Auburn State Rec. meeting - Steven Proe

Hi Folks,

Today I have recieved a phone call stating that the Auburn Recreation District will be having a meeting RE: the trail from Cool to Auburn.

I think that this meeting is for the trail that goes through the Placer County Work site that actually crosses the American River that links and makes a loop to the Auburn "DAM" site.

The pleminary meeting date will be March 27th of this Month (March) at the Old BOR Building on or near Maidi Road.

This is now the Auburn Rec. District Building, I belive that it will be held at 6:00 PM.

I will be recieving a direct communiciation that I will post and send to all ASAP as I recieve it.

The Parks and Rec & BOr want comments and concerns.

The above was a verbal communication. Again When I recieve written confirmation.

I shall post and Notify then it will be offical.

Those of you that have a IN with State parks and BOR may wish to make any inquires that they wish as this is not priviliged information.

hth, fyi
Steven