[RC] Easy boots in mud :) - Thekids18049

Hey Raven
Well the epics are much easier and a little cheaper to get. But I like the "design" of the renegades better. I'm going to try them both to find which works better.

I like the design of the renegades better but they are a little harder to get and a little more expensive. BUT-the epics are a 20 minute drive to the tack shop. See what I mean?

And, before I'm going to convince my dad on spending $180 dollars a pair on boots is why I've only gotten the regular easy boots. My dad can't see spending that kinda money on something neither of us know much about. He'll come around after he sees how the easy boots and epics work. Does this make sense?

Also, I thought the traction was pretty good. Didn't seem any worse or better really than it would've been with metal shoes. It was very wet slick mud. We just had a bunch of rain and a lot of snow and ice has recently melted here in PA. It's very very soft. Hopefully it'll dry up some atleast. It's gonna be in the 50's-60's this week!

Hope this helps,
Kyle