[RC] - luv2ridefar

Karen Sullivan wrote:
Is it a sort of knitted nylon bottom that is sort of foamy?  The earlier models had the bottom like this...I actually preferred it as I think the fleece is heat retentive....if you send me some very small file jpgs, I can tell you if it's a Bob Marshall original sport saddle...what are they asking?

No, it isn't knitted, just foam.  But it might have been added to it.  The stitching around the edge is the same as the stitching where the repairs were made.  I don't have a photo but can get one Mon.  I would like to go back and take a better look at it.  Compared to mine, the stirrups are set farther forward.  Mine is a barrel racer model, made by circle Y.  They are asking $695.  Patsy