Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 5:45 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] Stirrup Straight

There are two of the same (as far as I can tell).  E-Z Knees is one, and then there is also Stirrup Straight, which can be found at the link below for $18 (free shipping).

https://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.html?PGGUID=d5acdf68-d9a3-4483-9921-4907617c689e

My problem I am finding is that the smallest they come in is 2.5 inches.  I would have to get an entirely new setup to be able to use these...