[RC] training opportunity for your horse! - firedancefarms

Amber Burton, of Firedance Farms Arabians, has openings for two (only) horses to train from May until Aug.  Amber is an accomplished endurance rider, with close to 5000 miles, and several 100s.  She is willing to take two horses in for endurance training the months of May, June, July, and part of Aug.
Amber is a vet student at OSU.  She will take the horse on various trails, arena work, camping, and endurance rides if the owner wishes.  For a reference, please contact Marueen Briggs, of GA, whose horse she trained last summer.
  duncan.briggs@xxxxxxxxxxx
or Susan Keil, DVM, of KS    susankeil@xxxxxxxxx
Base rate:  $500 a month.
She will give your horse a lot of time and does an outstanding job; just ask anyone who has a Firedance Farms Horse!

E-mail me and I will contact her.  She doesn't get a chance to read her mail much in vet school!

Louise

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms