Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.4681 wintec saddle - Chipnml

I competed in a Pro Endurance for 14 years....did over 3000 miles (combined ctr/ld/endurance....2700 miles in endurance).  The only place it wore out was where the stirrup leathers rubbed holes in the flap.  I loved its light weight and minimal care.  However, there is really no support--no knee rolls, no thigh blocks; I'd be very sore after hilly rides, and it's also not very secure.  In fact, I switched to a deep-seated American-Flex after a couple spectacular ejections when riding my new and very green horse.  Bottom line...even though it is a "cheap" saddle, I feel it really stood up to the very heavy use I put on it.  It's just not the most comfy saddle in the world.

Chip