Re: [RC] Endurance Clinic - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

Can we figure out  way to get this information out to a larger
group?? Maybe hire a professional videographer to tape the wknd (
then  sell those tapes) or get the clinicians to put their thoughts
down on paper so that someone can type them up and sell them.

That's kind of what Endurance News does every month. :-)

Angie
--- Begin Message ---
The endurance clinic sounds awesome however it is really limited to those people who live in the region and /or have a large disposable income ( and how does one do that when they own horses?? Perhaps one day we could get  a clinic on that topic. :-) ;-))
Can we figure out  way to get this information out to a larger group?? Maybe hire a professional videographer to tape the wknd ( then  sell those tapes) or get the clinicians to put their thoughts down on paper so that someone can type them up and sell them.
Or how about AERC starting something along the lines of training certain individuals from each region and then those people can go back to their clubs and share what they learned , perhaps AERC could help fund those indv. travel/training.
Honestly I would almost kill to get to a clinic with the people that are presenting however it just won't happen this year.:-(  Please figure out a way to share the info!:-)

Chrystal :-)
--- End Message ---