[RC] would you like to train on the Tevis Trail? - Horseraser

Hi everyone,
Melissa and Robert Ribley would like us to help them out on the Twenty Mule Team Ride, but I can never seem to get away. I need a vacation! So here's what I am offering:
A chance to work your horse on the Tevis Trail ( we are at the 89 mile mark of the trail, right out our back door!) for free in exchange for feeding my two horses on my property and my kitties from January 31st to February 5th. Anyone interested? Please email me for questions!
Micki and Chris Turney