Re: [RC] [RC] Question for Non-Arab owners re: Pulse rates - Maryben Stover

I have ridden a mule, quarter horse, spotted saddle horse, appaloosa, TWH, and others.  If they are in shape they can all recover within 30 minutes.  Mine all did and some of them were pretty darn little and they carried a heavyweight................mb