Re: [RC] re: ROC 1987-musings - Cindy Collins

Hi, Lynne.? I've been out fighting the high winds w/our Special Olympics team today, so am just catching back up.? Actually, yours are the first stories I've heard like that and I am sincerely glad to know that the rules have had some positive outcomes for some horses.? My personal observations-just from attending a few rides, reading the lists and the EN-is that I see the same problems with the same folks, etc.? Glad to hear there is some noticeable progress in some areas.? Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Collins