[RC] 1987 ROC - Normanjudyv

I was entered in the 87 ROC which rite away says we were not all whos who, there were some  wanabe,s. The way I understood it the trail was put together in sections, no one ever rode the whole thing, in other words not tested. I rode about 2/3 of it and it was very, very  long. I finally gave up, wasn,t pulled. The 16 horses that finished were incredible, the top ten horses all looked really tired. I  have a tape of that ride which includes the trot out. It was a beautiful ride, never regretted going all the way from the East Coast. jvm