[RC] New EasyCare Contest - Karen

This contest is a real easy one.  Just go to my blog and look at the post I just put up and follow the instructions for your chance to win a pair of custom Easyboots.  You'll be able to order your boots any way you'd like, with whatever tread, buckle, heelstrap, etc.  There will be more ways to win boots, as we have several pairs to give out as part of the testing process just prior to launching this new program.  Good luck!  Karen    http://easycareinc.typepad.com/karen/