Re: [RC] Crewing OD - Tom Sites

Amy, i do have a DVD and would love to see it.  Was that the year Johanna took the tumble in the mud bog going up Indian Grave Ridge?  I also believe its harder physically to crew than ride if you crew to the finish.

Which gets me onto something i have observed over the years.  What we eat must come out.  In Vietnam if you were bad you got the 'shit burner' detail.  We had outhouses w/ 55 gallon drums cut off to about a foot and they were filled w/ JP4 (Jet) fuel and you had to pull them out and burn the fuel.  Fast forward to todays Porto Potties...Have you looked at what people dump in those things?  Either stress or a poor choice of food, but diarrhea seems to be the most consistant discharge.  I'd rather go in a trailer and dump on a newspaper than visit one of those things.

So my viewpoint would be to remain calm, and eat good wholesome food, not junk or snack food.  Be at Peace, ts