[RC] Back on-line - Tracey Lomax

Title: Message
I've been off this list for the past few years while I gave my life a 180 degree turn-around.  But that's another story.

Reason for the post is that I lost a whole lot of email addresses whilst I was throwing out the rubbish in my life (job....husband....house....computer....ak!  Computer!!!)

If there's anyone still on list that I used to mail privately (and didn't inadvertantly piss off), I'd really appreciate you dropping me a line so we can pick up again.

Regards,
Tracey