Re: [RC] [RC] hearing cougar on trail - Debbie Kirchner

On 2/27/06, Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: Stacy msmots13@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  My boy started blowing and snorted so bad he got a bloody nose.  I would not have known what that sound meant, had it not been for Dawn Simas' web site, www.wildaboutcats.org.  She posted it about a month ago so people could hear cougar sounds.

Poor guy, I am proud he did not just dump me and leave me for a Darwin Award.
Thanks again, Dawn, for posting your website, if any of you live in cougar country, you need to hear it.
-Stacy-who is sometimes not as smart as her horse.

HI Stacy, I am so glad you did not get attacked...there is such a fine line there isn't there??? we want to trust our horses, but they also need to know what to really be afraid of...

I tired to find the sounds on the site you posted... but apparently I am blind, I could not find it... the site came up, but I could not find the recordings... could you point me in the right direction please?

Debbie in SE MN

Energy and Weight Loss Too!!!