From: Geana Jones <rideforever1001@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] names for horses
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:38:24 -0800 (PST)

I believe in so much in letting the horse tell or in most cases inform you what his name should be.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=