Re: [RC] "Pepper" the Ayrab - Jessica Spoone-Raines

*waves madly* I have one! Mine came about through an accident though, I was scared to death of cantering for years and now he is so sensitive to slowing down if he goes above a trot that I have to keep him on a loose rein for a canter or he goes into his trot instead.
Jess Spoone-Raines
In any case, congratulations. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to have a horse that canters on a loose reins, loads with the lead over his neck, etc. Do they really exist?

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ