Re: [RC] [RC] Electrolyes/Ulcers &Jan'sCovers? - April

Kentucky Equine Research puts out a buffered electrolyte paste. Endura-Max Plus. Expensive, though. Comes in 60 cc paste tubes. Costs $7.50 - $8.50 per tube.

http://www.kppusa.com/products/Endura-MaxPlus/index.html

I just give LyteNow or self-mixed electrolytes and hand-feed Neigh-Lox.

April