Re: [RC] Road riding?? Conditioning - SturmRanch

I am very lucky to have miles and miles of trails and logging roads outside my back door, but one of the gals we ride with grew up in England and says that they had to begin the season conditioning their fox hunters on roads.  They thought that, brought along carefully, it contributed to good bone.

Of course, I have no idea how much traffic they had to deal with or what the surface was on the roads.

Nancy Sturm
Applegate, OR