Re: [RC] Re:cover photo--helmets, my perspective - MJWEST02

In a message dated 2/24/2006 9:22:16 PM Central Standard Time, luv2ridefar@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Without it, lots of people have to be involved in going for help, transporting you out, finding your horse, calling 911, waiting for the ambulance and generally worrying about how badly you are hurt.  Having been involved in a few of the above scenarios (though the injuries were not from lack of a helmet and were not life-threatening) it’s kind of a downer and can really take the fun out of a ride
I love your perspective - never thought of it from that point of view.    But, then again, I think it goes along with the same mind set as those who are NOT punctual - because in their mind, they are more important than you are.

Mary