Re: [RC] Health Certificates for rides - LSimoni197

I sure agree with Sheila about this.
I realize that some Vets. are worried about the crossing of State Lines of some serious diseases.
Well, that health certificate does not prevent anything.  It can be 29 days old by the time a person travels with it.
What we really need at the time of outbreaks is a Vet. or Vet tech. at the borders to look for symptoms of what ever the disease of note is.
Every horse has a Vet. exam upon arriving at a ride.  That is the time that an illness will be caught, and even then it may not be seen if it is incubating.

Lynge

Lynge