Re: [RC] Helmets in Other Disiplines - merryben

 My friend helps gather cattle with her TWH and wears a helmet.  Her friend also helps and rides a NSH stallion.  The cowboys used to laugh but not anymore.  mb

-----Original Message-----
From: BeautiControl <BCsiren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:34:32 -0500
Subject: [RC] Helmets in Other Disiplines

If I am not mistaken, there is a professional barrel racer who wears and is sponsored by Troxel.  I was told that she is a spokesperson in a sport that most do not wear helmets.

I've also seen some HS rodeo bull riders and bare-back and saddle bronc riders who do as well.  I guess their momma's said "Oh yes you will"!

I remember when my mother's right arm was my seat-belt.  Glad we have been all made aware...and for that fatalities have decreased dramatically.

I am a convert...use to ride with cowboy's.  Now my whole family are proud wears of the Tipperaries.

Gail C.
Patient Wait Farms SC