From: Lif Strand <lif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Helmets . . . Again
I think most of the problem I have with the arguments about the need
to wear helmets is that they are all fear based.  I think it all
comes down to the fact that people who don't wear helmets when they
ride have nothing they fear.

The way I see it, people should do what they want to do because they
want to do it - living a live because you're afraid not to do
something is not good enough for me.  If someone wants to wear a
helmet, then wear a helmet.  If you feel that the risk is enough that
wearing a helmet is justified, wear one.  But please, don't be
telling others to wear helmets, using fear arguments as justification
for that point of view.

Yahoo! Mail