[RC] [RC] Helmets . . . Again - Sherman

My husband has split 2 helmets from front to back in the course of crashing on his bike (one was off a cliff)....imagine what his head would have looked like had he not been wearing his helmet.

I know of one rider who tells others not to ride with her if they're not willing to wear a helmet as she doesn't want her ride ruined by their head injury. I don't blame her,she's a nurse and has seen enough I guess.

My friend got a concussion a few weeks ago just going for a little Helmetless ride in the arena. She  got one foot in the stirrup and doesn't remember anything until she was being helped by others who heard a horse running loose in the arena.

Kathy