Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Helmets . . . Again

In a message dated 2/22/2006 9:40:55 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, bvsrider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
We have a group of cowboys here that wouldn't be caught dead in a helmet.
That says it quite well, Peggy.

Linda Flemmer, your post has impacted me.  I will start wearing a helmet each and every time I ride.  Thank you.

Frank
(who's been "lucky" up to this point, but I feel the luck beginning to fray.....)