Re: helmetsRe: [RC] cover photo - MtnRondi

I never realized that all those jockeys at the race track wear their helmets because they are scared.

All my mountain bike riding friends have been wearing hemets for years and I never thought it was because they were scared. In fact, I never did wear a helmet very often and one of my mountain biker friends told me I was stupid for not wearing one. I said I didn't want to mess my hair up. He said "great... when we come to see you in the hospital curled up in the fetal position we can at least say 'but doesn't her hair look great?'" That was the day I started ALWAYS riding in a helmet.

Bonnie