[RC] kids and riding - Kathie Ford

Well, I didn't want to get into this and thank goodness it seems to have quieted down some.

That being said I found something really interesting while re-reading one of my endurance books this morning.

It is in Lew Hollander's older book, "Endurance Riding" from beginning to winning...

Page #188, there with a
BIG smile on her face is CeCi Butler-French (at the time) on her horse.  It makes note that Ceci rode her first 50 miler at age 6!  She also became AERC Junior National Champion twice, accumulating over 4,000 miles.  Apparently she was 10 years old in the photo.
Cute as a bug and wearing a helmet.  Looks in quite good riding form as well for little kid!

Just thought that was interesting to share.

kathie