Fw: [RC] Fw: riding shawnee - Cris Potmesil

From Keith Kibler...

Dont mean to appear disruptive but nor really that many trails are
closed here.  I rode 150 miles in the Shawnee Forest  last month  and
only was  closed out of a  trail once.   I was  riding  within  about 5
miles of the Hayes Canyon  Campground that you  are mentioning.   Unless
you know the area very well I would suggest shoes.
If anyone has google earth and wants to email me at kwkibler@xxxxxxxxxxx
I could send them the trail system I am talking about.  I  used my
garmin 201  forerunner  on the  trail system and then logged  the months
rides onto the program.
It is a wonderful place to ride.
Keith