[RC] UPDATE !! BIMECTIN Dewormer - Raven

Per Bimection manufacturer the lot number is 5J019. Return the
dewormers for a full refund to the store where they were purchased.
Raven

Off another list:

We have had quite a tragedy at our ranch the last few days, and after talking to
my attorney she gave me the go ahead to tell others about it.  I wormed 5 of my
horses with BIMECTIN wormer on WEDNESDAY, when I went out to give them breakfast
on THURSDAY, they looked  sick. My vet was contacted. Long story short, by
FRIDAY they where down and could not get up, and by saturday and
sunday they DIED.

The other horses wormed the same day with a DIFFERENT wormer are FINE.
These horses
had the same feed, water, hay etc, the ONLY difference in the horses
was the WORMER.
My vet after seeing them told me he HAS seen this BEFORE. A MASSIVE overdose  of
wormer. Normally a batch of wormer made too strong at the factory.

THIS IS ONLY A SUSPICION ON MY PART. I AM NOT ACCUSING THE COMPANY, I
AM ONLY PUTTING OUT MY STORY TO LET PEOPLE MADE THEIR OWN DECISIONS.

The necropsies will be performed on the horses and the wormers that I
still have from the case with the same lot numbers will be going to
independent labs for testing.  We lost, 2 young stallions, 1 PREG mare
(due in June) 1 yearling, and 1 weanling is still breathing as I type
but  we expect her to die. Kerry