[RC] Rob's post about Ridecamp Campfire - tracey smith

Rob:

What an insightful post...I like the analogy of Ridecamp being a "winter campfire"...hey that might make a cool t-shirt.

Thanks for making us all think...maybe if more thought of it that way, it'd make folks think twice before firing off e-mail missiles.

Tracey ( in chilly wet Texas wishing I had a REAL campfire about now)