[RC] 20 Mule Team - sandy . l . holder

Boy this is a story for the ages!  As soon as my brain becomes reengaged,
I'll send it in.  It will be complete with what CAN go wrong (Peggy & Bob's
truck broke down, our truck sent to rescue them lost "part" of a
transmission, my beautiful boy failing down getting there - bruised but
jumping and bucking Sunday a.m) and what FUN you can still make of it
(Bruce Burnham offered up his qiant horse Majiq and suddenly I'm an extra
for the two Bruce's and their ":Hell's Angles" team doing THE HUNDRED!!).
Thank God for wonderful people like Bruce Weary and his wife/crew for all
of us Dana and of course our terrific Ride Manager - Jackie's GREAT).

Somewhere in my story will be heading back out from Base camp to do the
final THIRD of the ride when the winners were already in and Bruce Weary
giving me the 'courage' to go on (ok, so he shamed into it!!). Yeah, my 2nd
hundred miler, coming in with some wonderful new ride friends, second to
last (poor Gail Hought came in at 5:51 a.m.), on a phenomenal horse who
still had a lot of go left.  Did I mention that he's HUGE (size and heart).

Thanks again everyone for all the support.  Oh, and Bob and Peggy - you're
the greatest of friends.  How many people wll get you showered and put to
bed at 4:30a.m. with a warm fuzzy friend to snuggle me?!!

Did I mention it flurried (as in snow) on us at 2 a.m.?  Guess there's a
reason to call it "endurance".  Oh, and least I forgot.  Pam - you're an
inspiration for a lot of first time 100 milers out there!  Folks this gal
has done a lot of conditioning on her tough as nails horse, ONE 50 miler
and now has her first 100 miler under her belt, compliments of a strong
desire and the smarts to have a great leader get her through it.  In fact
Bruce Burnham took 5 horses out, all 5 finished, 4 on their FIRST 100 (with
Majiq only having one under his belt).  How's that for the records??!!!
100% completion in the 100 miler!!! Whew!  Pretty amazing!!

See ya,
Sandy
This document was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be
used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state or local tax
penalties.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability
partnership.