Do this often enough and you will know if you have osteoporosis...on the other hand they say that impact binds calcium so maybe this is actually treatment?

Maryanne
Cairo

On Feb 20, 2006, at 12:37 AM, Mary Ann Spencer wrote:

What do you base this on???? Many don't know they have it until they fall and fracture a hip.?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 3:30 PM
Subject: [RC] Osteoporosis

After reading Ridecamp and seeing comments about Osteoporosis I just had to?
jump in.? I am a vegetarian and no dairy.? I am 66 years old with no signs?
of osteoporosis. I admit I have been a bit lax with the exercise the last 2?
or 3 years but I take no supplements and eat a lot of fresh fruits &?
veggies.? It you want an education on dairy and osteoporosis go to the Not?
Milk Man site at?www.notmilk.com.? It is quite an education.
Marjorie Pryor-Spiller