Re: [RC] bitless bridle - Maryanne Gabbani

I think it really depends on the? horse. I have one that I tried on a couple of my horses. One didn't like it at all and was utterly unimpressed by it. I usually ride her with a low port straight snaffle (don't know if that is the exact name of it but there is no leverage and it isn't broken but does have a slight arch in the center.) and she HATES broken snaffles. Then I tried it on a gelding who is an old schoolmaster who was thoroughly sick of having the kids at his last home yank on his mouth. He is completely controllable in it and doesn't point his nose in the air. He also finds absolutely no problem with eating and drinking with it on...specially the eating part.

Maryanne