Re: [RC] bells and squeeky saddles - Katy

THANK You Jonni!  I posted awhile back on another gaited horse group about baby powder on squeeky saddles.  Oh man, did I get some rude replys.  Ah, I knew I wasn't the only one who uses baby powder!  Katy

Jonni <jonnij@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the rider with the squeaky saddle. I used to flip my western show saddle upside down, and sprinkle baby powder down into all the places I could get the baby powder to go, where it would squeak. Always took the squeak away.