Re: [RC] National Forests - John Teeter

>  .. this is a a "Horse" Forum.

Correction to all .... this is an "endurance" forum. with a little "e" SOAS not to confuse it with the big "E" and "LD" things!!

As to tree-huggers and timber sales and ...

well - steph is off to Abu Dhabi to watch the President's Cup and I'm stuck running the show.

So this week, it's and endurance forum!!:)

(plus, I get to keep the horses going while she's away!!:) this scottsdale riding in Jan/Feb is pretty much going to spoil Krusty and me....

( http://www.endurance.net/tontonationalforrest/granitepeak/large/)

jt.