FW: [RC] caught in the middle - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

I feel for both of you, and am afraid for all horse people as well.  I have heard form many  hikers that they would like to close the trails to horses.  We leave poop behind,  we make the trails muddy in the winter.  If people can lobby to have the area closed to motor vehicles they can be closed to horses at some point.  I wish that we could find a way to make everyone happy, or maybe make everyone unhappy would be ok as well.

Just my thoughts

Adam.

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.