[RC] Nutrition - Susan Favro

For those wanting a flexion product without MSM, Grand Meadows has a couple of them: GrandFlex and GrandHA (a new product on the market). Grand Meadows is using a new process that gets both the hyaluronic acid molecule and the chondroitin molecules small enough to be absorbed by the system. I have a PDF (Acrobat Reader) flyer about the GrandHA product. If you’d like a copy, please send a personal email to me and I’ll forward it to you.

If you’re evaluating nutritional supplements, I have an Excel spreadsheet that gives an ingredient-by-ingredient comparison of GrandVite, Platinum Performance and Accel Lifetime (Vita Flex) as well as a cost per serving comparison. Send a personal e-mail to me if you’d like a copy.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx