Re: [RC] selling off national forest lands - Kathy Kelly

Title: Message
Some of the parcels under consideration for sale are in my neck of the woods.  I tried to access the FS website where details are supposedly available (I want to see exactly what parcels they are talking about), but the address given in the newspaper article wasn't good.  Anyone have a website for me?  Land around here is very valuable (starting at 50k/acre with no improvements), even tho most people have to haul water.

My 9 yr old daughter asked, "we're allowed to argue about this, aren't we?"    You bet we are, it is far from a done deal,  and I encourage everyone to get involved in their own way.

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ