RE: [RC] selling off national forest lands - Jim Holland

EXACTLY!  That’s why it’s a bad idea and sets a dangerous precedent. So when that money runs out, we sell some more acres, etc, ad infinitum until all the lands are gone…or until we balance the budget? Don’t hold your breath…

Only explanation I can think of is that the Bush administration hopes that when THAT happens, it will not be on their watch!  I assume someone consulted a “higher power” on this decision as well. <sigh>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Richard T. "Jim" Holland

Three Creeks Farm

175 Hells Hollow Drive