Re: [RC] [RC] selling off national forest lands - Debbie Kirchner

so is the land going to be sold or in most cases have deals already been made???

I would not want to buy land thinking I have forest service land next door, then find out I do not because of one of these Deals... is there a site I can really read the facts or does someone know what they are???

Debbie in MN now, hoping to move to an area with more forest service land...