Re: [RC] LD - Kari Hanes

I'm with Jeanie on this one - I don't weigh enough to even think about BC, it's all about the miles, having fun and watching my hubby trying to pit for all of us when we get a big group riding together (he loves every minute of it)!
Kari
Montalee Arabians
Holton, MI

larry Miller wrote:
I would show up to do a LD ride no matter what.  I really don't care about a BC award one way or another.  I just want the miles and the fun of mentoring my favorite family down trail.  Jeanie