[RC] LD - larry Miller

Bruce, I can remember in the 70s being told that 50 wasn't true endurance but a 100 was.  However I really didn't care, 50 was endurance to me just as 25 is endurance to me now.  I don't know why the hang up on LD vs longer rides exists.  The most important thing is that we are all out there riding and doing the distances that we are capable of doing.  So instead of folks getting all out of whack over the length of the ride, just go and ride whatever you and your horse are comfortable with..  Support AERC in whatever form, help keep our trails going, mentor those who need mentoring.  I sure don't consider myself  a typical grandma even though I don't do 50s anymore.  All of us are pretty special folks and that it is the way it should be.  Shut up and ride.  Jeanie