[RC] LBL EXPRESS RIDE DATE CHANGED! - Di

Hi Everyone,
Due to a situation beyond our control our dates have been changed, from April 6th, 7th and 8th to May 11th, 12th and 13th, 2006!

Spring Break Conflicts will fill up the Campground & Trails at LBL in Golden Pond, Kentucky. This is a safety issue for our ENDURANCE RIDERS!
We have put in our permit to get the 30 acre Generator Field(Overflow) area. There will be a $12.00 a night/camping fee, if you park in the field.
The riders will be able to use their electrical pens in this field only!

If you want to  get a electrical site(they have 176 of them), NO ELECTRICAL corrals are allowed at the electrical sites! You may use a metal/plastic corral or the picket lines provided. You may want to bring your own rope though:) Of course you may choose a stall(150 of them)!

You may still use the warm shower houses and of course the restaurant on site, plan on waiting for your food though, they are a little slow!
We will have catered dinners($10/person each night) on Friday and Saturday nights!

Animal Tacker will be at the ride site by the pavilion!
Ride Meetings/Awards will be at the Pavilion.
All the vet-in,etc.. will take place at the Day-lot area.
The riders will be going by the Buffalo pens again:) A few vet checks out, a crew trailer will be provided as usual:)
Peter Demott will be our ride photographer:)
We will have a farrier at the ride!

Hope to see you in MAY 2006!!
For information contact Diane Fruth:
812-985-2151

RIDES OFFERED:
Thursday May 11th 55 Mile
May 12th & 13th, 2006
Friday & Saturday May 12th & 13th
2-Day 100
25 & 50 Mile
10 Mile Fun Ride
BC awarded in all distances!

~Diane Fruth
LBL EXPRESS Ride Manager
May 11th, 12th and 13th, 2006-Pioneer Rides
Member/AERC Education Committee
Member/AERC Convention Committee
SERA Kentucky Director
***Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.***
~Eleanor Roosevelt