[RC] Easyboot Bare: UPDATE! - Susan Favro

Well, the best laid plans …

Turns out the shipment of the new Easyboot Bare has been delayed. All hopes were for February 20, but it looks like it’ll be about 30-60 days following convention.

I will have a prototype of the Easyboot Bare at my booth during convention so you can stop by and see it.

Also, as an apology for the delay in getting them in, Healthy As A Horse is offering free shipment with any paid order placed at convention.

See ya’ll in Texas!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the conscientious horse owner”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx