 From: Maryanne Gabbani
  To: Trakehners2000@xxxxxxx
  Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [RC] Endurance & Dressage-

  This is very similar to some of the European systems where riders and =
horses work their way up through levels in the theory that they learn to =
care for themselves as they undertake progressively more difficult =
rides. I believe that I've seen this in the British clubs. Pauline, do =
they have this in France? I think there may be something similar in =
Australia as well. It involves having a record book for each horse and =
seeing the progress as the rides are taken.

  Maryanne