[RC] Saddle question - Diane

Hello Ridecamp,
  I am a lurker and endurance wannabe who has a question about a saddle I just bought.  I can't seem to find any information on the internet about it, but would love some background info on the company and saddle if anyone knows of something.
  The saddle is made by Whippy Manufacturing Company in England. It is a brown leather all purpose type saddle with rings for attaching things all around it.  It is very comfortable and hopefully fits my Arab mare, I am never quite convinced of what fits her.   It is in extremely good condition having spent its life in a closet with almost no wear on it at all.
  If anyone has any information about Whippy, I would greatly appreciate knowing about it!  So far, I just get references to side saddles, but not anything about astride type saddles made by them and nothing about the company itself.

Thanks very much!

Diane Coleman
Virginia